Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama @ LSU, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
We threw a dump off to the left in the 2nd quarter and had 2 receivers in the actual pattern. Against 5 or 6 defenders. This is a problem. No way those guys will get open and throwing to the safety valve late got us negative 3.

Reactions: sallym

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I do miss spreading the field wide. Wonder if he’s having trouble throwing wide. He seems better across the middle vs sidelines.
Throws to the sidelines are farther in the air. He just doesn't seem to have any oomph, zip, or however you describe arm strength, which would make the longer throws (not necessarily downfield) harder or impossible.

If I'm LSU, I'm playing 8-9 men up, choking off the run game, and bringing at least 5 rushers every single play. I'll bet against Bryce being physically able to throw it over my head unless and until he shows he can do that.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
If your QB is not 100%, you'd think the OL would be motivated to make sure he isnt hit and we could run the ball more...but they havent shown up that way so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.