Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Game Thread - Bama @ Mississippi State, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
We need to start a petition to send to the league office - or set up a robocaller and shut their phone lines down. This officiating has got to be fixed. Now.

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
I am not sure our line is that bad if they were why would we be able to run the ball effectively… pass blocking may need to improve though

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I've got UT/Ole Miss on the other TV, no sound. There is a graphic thrown up about Heisman leaders, showing Corral and Bryce's stats. Not sure if Bryce's numbers included the game so far tonight. But he's at 1700 yards, and 20 TDs.. through 6 games. He's on pace for 4000 yards and over 40 TDs.

The talent is there.
Corrall is your Heisman winner if he beats Auburn.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
GA's offense is better than Alabama's right now. Glad there is so much time left to fix that.
They have a better plan relative to their talent on hand, and they execute it well.

I still say we have a much higher ceiling. But that means nothing if we can't put together a decent plan and then execute it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.