Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Game Thread - Bama @ TAMU, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake 4 Bama

Scout Team
Jan 1, 2013
Well, I never say die, so I hope we can regroup. The defense was horrible, but then the offense decided to join them. Too many miscues, dropped passes etc. Just catch the ball.
Receivers can't catch overthrown passes. Put in the backup quarterback.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
He was talking about when we were on offense. She was asking about when we were on defense. He misunderstood the question.
"We're not playing very well. We're not tackling very well. We're not staying in our gaps. They're doing a good job of blocking us. We haven't got off the field on 3rd down. So we gotta play a lot better. We gotta do a lot better no doubt."

Did you miss that part? He understood the question and answered it.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
There is a disconnect somewhere. We all know how much Saban prepares and gets the team ready each week. But what I see is a team that is no where ready to play this game.
Players have to work hard every day in practice and execute in the game. Sometimes players - especially inexperienced players - think that they have arrived and just stop working. Now, I don't know if that is what we are seeing tonight or not, but it sure looks like it to me.

This is not something that a coach can fix. If the players do not police themselves, it happens. Player leadership is so important.

Cruloc

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2019
Players have to work hard every day in practice and execute in the game. Sometimes players - especially inexperienced players - think that they have arrived and just stop working. Now, I don't know if that is what we are seeing tonight or not, but it sure looks like it to me.

This is not something that a coach can fix. If the players do not police themselves, it happens. Player leadership is so important.
A lot of new guys on that Offense

Reactions: UAllday
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.