Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Austin Peay, 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Need to find the fire from somewhere..BY is laid back so needs to come from either the coaches or another player..at the moment we just look like we think this is a scrimmage

Reactions: rtr90

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I understand how the season has gone and how the playing/playcalling has gone, but geez, the game threads.
Imagine this is a sports bar, would you seriously expect anything different given the play of Alabama this year? This team has terrible issues and was supposed to be the most talented team in Nick Saban’s career. There’s a lot to be aggravated about.

JazzBama

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 17, 2018
Should everyone be sunshine pumpers and only speak glor?. Some of us are ex players and fans of the game. When you see lackluster execution by high quality players and poor game plans by coaches its difficult not to speak up
I have played the game. I have been an Alabama fan all my life. I am 68 years old. Don't disagree totally with you about speaking up. Just not on every single mistake a player or coach makes.
It's football. It's played at an incredible speed. No one player or coach is perfect.

• Facepalm
Reactions: Lucky Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.