Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Game Thread - Bama vs. MSU, ESPN2, 6:00 PM, CST...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bama1992#1

Suspended
Sep 9, 2001
And yet, game after game, Oats continues with this foolish offense. It will not work with these players
We don't have the shooters. But I believe he thinks they'll shoot there way out of it. But I don't see it. And truthfully we don't have nothing else but a drive no true inside game. so this is what it is. I really believe we are going to have a team down the road that can truly shoot with this recruiting. I believe it's coming. And an inside game. If we can get JD for one more year with Bediako . With some of these shooters coming in next season could be a special year .

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
This is an enormously talented team. Running a different scheme, they might be great. I know that you guys like Oats, but all I see are limitations.
Well to me, the 3-point shot is supposed to be secondary or even tertiary in his system and philosophy.

Defense is supposed to primary, and then driving to the basket for layups/fouls.

I think we've went way overboard with the threes this season because of how last season went.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well to me, the 3-point shot is supposed to be secondary or even tertiary in his system and philosophy.

Defense is supposed to primary, and then driving to the basket for layups/fouls.

I think we've went way overboard with the threes this season because of how last season went.
I don't think so. I remember watching a few of his videos before last season even began, and his offense is built around the 3 point shot.

Reactions: Tidetwin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.