Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. MSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
MSU guy wasn't even squared up. A couple of weird charging calls already. I think Quinerly was called for one earlier out away from the basket near the corner when he made a pass to Primo and the MSU player was moving through his path (should have been a no call).
You don’t have to be squared up in high school in college any more. If you get to spot before offensive guy it is called charge moving or not.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I'm about to have to mute the color guy, who thinks it's his job to coach both teams. His saying that he "get's 43-8" free throws, "but there's a reason for that." He's damned right there was a reason for that and it wasn't Arkansas running at us. They'd figured out the foul calling...

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
ESPN half time stats show both teams with 10 turnovers. It feels different than that to me; maybe because Alabama has scored off of fast breaks from turnovers and MSU has not?

ETA: Since charging fouls are turnovers that accounts for at least three of Bama's and at least one for MSU (don't remember if there are more).

Last edited:
Reactions: TIDE-HSV

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
11 points first 10 minutes then 23 the last 10 minutes.
I was thinking 6pm start so I missed the first 8 minutes or so. Bama ran the floor on offense very well over the course of the last 10 minutes of the half. Quinerly came in and nailed some threes as well as scoring on some breaks. Hope they can keep up the rhythm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.