Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Game Thread - Bama vs. UGA, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Great first half.

-- Offensive line is playing MUCH better than I thought. They've picked up most of the exotic blitzes and held up when they've rushed 3 or 4. If that keeps up we'll win the game. Our WRs >>> their secondary when BY has time.
-- Bryce has been great. Made tons of plays with his arm AND his feet, which I thought he'd need to. He's great at pulling a rabbit out of his hat when UGA thinks they have him. Must be driving Kirby nuts.
-- Defense hasn't been great but has played well enough to win. The back to back three and outs they forced were key to swinging the momentum.

Reactions: B1GTide

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Smart is still constructing a 2009 Bama team, and it's a good one, lot more beef in the middle on the LOS. It's really turned into a battle of styles...
I just saw us missing these really close plays and figured we weren't going to get many chances.

I'm just stunned at what our OL has been able to do. And even the backs at picking up blitzes. Then when it all breaks down, Bryce's legs.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Alright it is halftime and so far I love what I am seeing.

If we keep this up Bryce has the Heisman completely wrapped up.
They have done a good job so far keeping Anderson in check. and by in-check I mean holding him a lot.
refs not calling PI on them at all and I don't expect that to change.

We have already scored more points at halftime than any of the "experts" here in georgia predicted.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Things can turn around quick, but Gary's gushing over Georgia has at least slowed down for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.