Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Game Thread - Bama vs. UGA, NCG, 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carollovestide

Scout Team
Dec 6, 2019
Leaving points on the field in a game like this is painful.

As soon as Latu was taken down before reaching the end zone, you couldn't help but get the feeling that we just lost 4 points...
I still haven’t been able to eat my dinner. Too much nerves
I
I feel ya ….. I have a filet , twice baked tater and air fryer asparagus covered up on the kitchen counter !!! Lol

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
Saban just said the young guys will get experience tonight. Jamo is not coming back tonight, if there was any doubt.
Well I am not a doctor either but I did stay at a holiday inn express. If you go back and look at the flex it looks like a slight dislocation or possible blowout but with him walking on his own better sign for him long term. I have seen numerous players, people, even the elderly walk with acl tears, knee trauma, etc. Regarding the game and his participation return, regardless of the evaluation done by dr cain and the staff, if it were anything but a national championship game he would sit almost 100%. If there is no major injury, by the looks how it could not be at least a sprain of some sort would be awesome, and he may can come back limited or I am just wishful thinking and being way over optimistic, my crimson rose colored glasses. RTR

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
To be fair Georgia really hasn’t left any grass open for him to exploit so far
they are coming after him hard in the pocket so just think some sort of change may bring time for him to find receivers...UGA is legitimately quick on defense though

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
I kept waiting for us to be worse than Georgia but it’s obvious We are the better team. So like I said…I might have a stroke if we lose. This freaking team.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Bob's all we got ,he is part of the team let get him through two more quarters with a win and then we can bbq his ,,,,

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Before Jamo got hurt I felt like we were rocking them to sleep and about to explode. Gotta regroup now and work the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.