Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. ULM - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Tell you what, these guys are not playing to the Bama Standard Coach has in place. Penalties, lack of focus...got a lot of work to do on this Team this year.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I’ll say this as politely as I can. There is something really missing with this team. I don’t know if they’ve read their press clippings about how great they’re gonna be or what , but something is not right with this team. I know they’re dominating but they just don’t look good
I think the defense is relatively fine. In fact, I think some of the mistakes they made last week and today are from pressing due to the ineffectiveness of the offense.

I think all of your comment very much applies to the offense though.

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
This doesn’t look good at all from the offense… I mean seriously we can’t block against a directional school . We may yet get there but we are not right now.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I’ll say this as politely as I can. There is something really missing with this team. I don’t know if they’ve read their press clippings about how great they’re gonna be or what , but something is not right with this team. I know they’re dominating but they just don’t look good
They are not dominating. A defensive score and a special teams score are why this score is lopsided. Otherwise this would be a 14-7 game.

Reactions: tusks_n_raider
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.