Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Its funny how u people critique JQ yet the teams record is way better this season than it was last season.. If Kira was soo great then their record would’ve showed it. If u base all the games since the start of the season Q has been better than Primo.
Did you watch a single game last year?

We had no depth, no size and and an inconsistent starting 5. Reece was a liability in every single game, but had to play because he was about the only big man we had. We had several key injuries, including Herb, who played one handed for the final 10 games of the season. Thinking that the records between the two years can be chalked to a comparison of PG’s is asinine.

Lastly, no one was comparing Primo and JQ, but since you chose to bring it up... Primo is a true freshman who should still be in highschool. He’s actually progressed enough this season that his minutes have increased. JQ is a 3rd year guy who came to us from one of the premier teams in the game. Yet he’s regressed enough that his playing time has decreased every game. I even like JQ a lot. He has all the talent in the world, but can’t get out of his own way, and that’s visible to anyone who watches him.

One has moved in the right direction, the other hasn’t. It’s that simple. But seeing as how they don’t play the same position or role within the game, I’m not sure why that would even matter...

Reactions: TideEngineer08

flyguyjoe

Jan 30, 2021
I see. You're not following. Our record is not better because of Quinerly. If you think it's better because of him, you must not have been watching very much...
I watched every game this season and he played a big factor in a majority of the wins early on and is shooting a better fg% than both Shak and Petty.. He’s clearly not the reason Bama has been in a slump lately it’s a team game the entire team has to step it up if they want to keep winning

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I watched ever game this season and he played a big factor in a majority of the wins early on and is shooting a better fg% than both Shak and Petty.. He’s clearly not the reason Bama has been in a slump lately it’s a team game the entire team has to step it up if they want to keep winning
Then why on Earth is JQ all you ever talk about? It's beyond ridiculous and past getting old.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Have you seen his TO count? Look, you're new, but drop this now. It doesn't belong in the game thread at all. You can resurrect it in the postgame thread and argue it to your heart's content...

Reactions: NationalTitles18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.