BREAKING Official NFL 2021 Draft Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
The Bears traded their 1st rounder this year and next year plus a 5th rounder this year and a 4th rounder next year for Fields. Giants fans are loving that trade.
Bears fans are LOVING the trade. If Fields becomes a thing, those picks will NOT mean a danggum thing.

I am doing my Nick Offerman happy dance with the Bears selection of Fields.

Very happy with Fields. I love Mac but if you are trading a future 1st, you have to take the higher upside talent, which we all agree Fields is. That's not to say Mac won't be a good QB for the next decade and a half, I just prefer Fields for the Bears.

And Selma................shame on you. I do not care for your trolling of the Bears post. Robert DeNiro finger at you, friend. :devilish:

Last edited:

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
I want the Ravens to take Moore which would take the best wide receiver left off the board. That takes away one of the needs from the buccaneers which should push them to barmore 😁👍

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Bears fans are LOVING the trade. If Fields becomes a thing, those picks will NOT mean a danggum thing.

Very happy with Fields. I love Mac but if you are trading a future 1st, you have to take the higher upside talent, which we all agree Fields is. That's not to say Mac won't be a good QB for the next decade and a half, I just prefer Fields for the Bears.

And Selma................shame on you. I do not care for your trolling of the Bears post. Robert DeNiro finger at you, friend.
I am sure the team that got the Bears pick will be thrilled next year when they are picking #1 overall.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

And Selma................shame on you. I do not care for your trolling of the Bears post. Robert DeNiro finger at you, friend.
No idea how Fields will play out in the NFL, but the Giants were going WR with their next pick and they traded back because the best receivers were gone. They dropped back 9 spots and still got the next best receiver in the draft, plus 3 more draft picks.

It might work out for the Bears, but it has already worked out for the Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.