*Official* Nick Saban is Bama's New Coach (please put all thoughts on decision here)

37bamagrl

All-American
May 6, 2003
Foley, AL
Welcome to 'Bama Coach Saban!

yes this feels GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Mal Moore!!!!

this guy on espn is blasting nick....but really i don't care. if he missed college, and his wife missed it ....he did the right thing!

WELCOME COACH SABAN!!!!!!! Can't wait to see him behind the podium, anybody have any idea what time???

Now, where can i send Rita Rodriguez a thank you card?????

btw i hope the press conference is today! i have to work tomorrow! :(

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
News out of Knoxville

Knoxville, TN--Shortly after 10am EST, police responded to a disturbance at a local Krispy Kreme to discover two UT football graduate assistants frantically loading boxes of doughnuts into a UT van. One of the two students, Ima Buttmonkey, was screaming at the workers, "For the love of God, hurry!! And don't skimp on the creme filling, either--we're in a crisis situation here--CODE ORANGE!!! CODE ORANGE!!!"

One of the regular patrons, Inbred Muckinfuss, was somewhat surprised by the commotion. "This sort of thing happens every now and again," he allowed, wiping a doughnut crumb from his tooth. "But I haven't seen a ruckus like this since the loss to Vandy last year."

University officials refused to comment.

CornBiscuit

Suspended
Oct 2, 2005
Mobile, AL
Terry, where are you? I know you really, really want to go over to Tigerforums right now...:) :)

Also, changes we will see:

No 3-4 and heavy, heavy blitzing.
Incredible strength and conditioning.
A Gene Stallings type of persona on sideline.
Oh, and no bs with anything.

RTR

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame
Terry, where are you? I know you really, really want to go over to Tigerforums right now...:) :)

Also, changes we will see:

No 3-4 and heavy, heavy blitzing.
Incredible strength and conditioning.
A Gene Stallings type of persona on sideline.
Oh, and no bs with anything.

RTR
I've been lurking on a few sites today. The mood ranges from fearfully glum to panicked cockiness. ;)

The best change I'm looking forward to is having the hardest working football team in the SEC. There will be no slackers.

Crimson323

All-SEC
Dec 6, 2005
All Over
Tommy Tubervile is going out of his head.....recruiting, the elimination of the clock rule in 2007, his world is falling apart!!! Nah, not that bad. But I'm sure he's sweating bullets right now.

Welcome to Alabama Coach Saban. Glad to have ya.

Hey, think he'll read my post. :rolleyes:

doliver25

Scout Team
Jun 7, 2006
Smyrna, TN
I was so mad when they fired mike. but i have to say now that we have a coach that can handle the media and fans. congrats coach saban and welcome home! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.