Bama Game Thread: Official Post Game Thread Bama @Auburn...

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Alabama’s last three losses was by 9 points combined! This team could very easily be a 16 or 17 win team right now.

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Alabama’s last three losses was by 9 points combined! This team could very easily be a 16 or 17 win team right now.
That's not even counting UF and Penn State ... both teams we had huge leads on and Penn who we should have beat as well. Part of the process I guess, but I'm believing next year's team will be better for it.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
That's not even counting UF and Penn State ... both teams we had huge leads on and Penn who we should have beat as well. Part of the process I guess, but I'm believing next year's team will be better for it.
There's no doubt. I'm still interesting in seeing what this year's version can do, with all they've had working against them...

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA

This type of shooting has trickled down to the NCAA and is similar to what Coach Oats runs. Shooting from the elbow or along the baseline has gone away.

It's a layup/dunk or a three point shot. Not much in between.

This isn't a NAIA gimmick like what Grinnell runs, it's what the NBA runs.
Although I get the %, I still like the high % shot at the block and the elbow. Seems like you have a missed opportunity with teams defending the three and the rim. Floaters and pull up jumpers should still be good shots nowadays.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.