Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Postgame thread - Bama @ Auburn...

oldschool66

Oct 14, 2017
Dothan, AL
my stream was a play or two behind the board so my blood pressure stayed on a pretty even keel. On to Atlanta, and who knows what can happen there RTR
Same here. I was too nervous to watch once regulation ended and started keeping up with the game board. When someone posted “Bama wins!” I pulled up the feed on my computer just in time to see the winning play “live.”

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
One final thing with BoB that is driving me nuts. Getting the play called in time to give Bryce a chance to make checks. And if it is on Bryce, then do something simpler. I’m tired of screaming at the tv “snap the ball!”.

.Additionally, why not more up tempo? Especially if we are struggling to find rhythm, why not? When we did, we caught them of guard. His play calling may have got him by in the NFL, but the college game is different.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
It's not just you.

People let their emotions color their perceptions.

When every single team in the SEC thinks Gary Danielson hates them, it most likely means he's actually very impartial...
Every team in the SEC thinks Alabama gets all the calls by the officials, too.

gymcoach

1st Team
Dec 6, 2006
Really happy we pulled out that win, but please tell me how I'm supposed to feel about:

1. Our chances against Georgia?
2. How in the world our offense couldn't score a TD until the last minute of the game?
3. Is BOB really the problem and how does that factor into question #1?
4. Am I supposed to be back on the Pete Golding train now?
1. Not good with our offensive line matched against their defensive line. Also, with BOB calling plays. I am going to post at some point this weekend/week how I think we have to attack UGA’s defense and see what others have in mind.
2. Bob calling plays
3. Yes, and as you can tell in answer #1, it plays a large part.
4. Absolutely positively not! He shut down what was a average offensive team with Bo at QB and a terrible offensive team with TJ at QB.

Reactions: Superdad

bat123

All-American
I am living in England again, I just returned from home after attending the lswho, NMex, and Arky games. I talk with my best friend on messenger on every game that he doesn't attend we both had almost thrown in the towel and I told him that "If we make to OT we'd win" a once in a lifetime prophetic statement!!! Roll Tide!

DanoCanuck

3rd Team
Feb 5, 2020
Nobody should say we don't have a good chance against Georgia. Who thought barn had a chance against us? This team might be young but we've got an Iceman Young and resilient team here. I fully expect them to p,at their best game of the year against Georgia. RTR

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
"What is best in life? To drive your enemies before you. To see those dear to him bathed in tears." Conan.
I know it's wrong, but seeing Barn fans in tears makes me so happy. I rejoice in their misery. I hold them in utter and complete contempt. I hope they feel this every day until next year when Bama beats the crap out of them again.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Yes, the offense played heroically at the end regulation and in OT. Amazingly.

BUT (or "and") the defense played pretty much heroically the whole game.

The barn had 22 yards rushing, 159 yards TOTAL offense. Averaged 2.4 yards Per Play. Just an incredible effort.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
"What is best in life? To drive your enemies before you. To see those dear to him bathed in tears." Conan.
I know it's wrong, but seeing Barn fans in tears makes me so happy. I rejoice in their misery. I hold them in utter and complete contempt. I hope they feel this every day until next year when Bama beats the crap out of them again.
Next time they say "kick six" just reply "OT4"

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
My 10 year old son and I were watching the game, he had to step away at moments to calm himself down and during OT my wife was in the bathroom and I told a funny story from an old Alabama fan who passed away. The story goes, a long time ago a group of them were at a party watching an Alabama game when one of the ladies kept going to use the bathroom and Alabama was scoring touchdowns, finally someone got wise to this and locked her in the bathroom. When my wife heard me tell my son the story we told her to stay in the bathroom. Once the game was over, we told her Alabama had won and she could come out.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.