Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama @Ole Miss...

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Some of those......................well, both coaches and their teams were unhappy yesterday with the refs. Your point is still well taken.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Bolden does not play very smart at times. He probably should have been T'd up last night after he hit the 4 free throws. You can't do crap like that, just play hard and smart is the best way to help the team. When you commit dumb fouls by being overly aggressive and foul out, as Bolden has done several times this season, you are not helping the team.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
LoL about Bolden. I really like how he plays. Great role player. Plays bigger than he is but he's got to chill on those back court fouls.
I appreciate the energy and effort he brings. Playing aggressive defense doesn't always mean you have to try to reach to swipe the ball. I hate hes a senior cause I think if he had another year he would thrive under this program

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Unrelated to the game, but I saw something on the Fox 6 morning news that was pretty cool. They had a halftime contest where a fan has to sink a putt from the length of the court. The contestant was an 86 year old woman who sank the putt and won a new car.

Reactions: NationalTitles18

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
How long has it been since we won a game 4th Saturday in February?
It was just last year. We beat Vandy in T-town. I think what you really wanted to ask is how long has it been since we won a meaningful game on the 4th Saturday in February. In my opinion that would be 2012. We beat State in T-town and went on to make the NCAA tourney (lost to Creighton).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.