Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama v. LSU...

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
In my opinion, all of these are winnable.
I agree. Hopefully our team can maintain and grow momentum.

As an aside, I know Coach Oats said he thought Herb would have to wear some sort of wrist protection going forward. Is he at least going to gain enough functionality of the wrist to be able to shoot left-handed at some point or is the right hand going to be his only option going forward?

Reactions: BamaMike05

JDCrimson

All-American
Feb 12, 2006
I wish we would have stuck Herb out there against Auburn with the heavy wrap on his wrist. I think we could have win that game too. Scratching out a win there and yesterday we would have put yourself in a really good spot for the tournament.

BamaMike05

All-SEC
Jul 4, 2009
Madison, Alabama, United States
Winning all of our home games and one on the road would actually put us at 18-13. According to KenPom, if we finish with 18 wins then we have a 94% chance to make the NCAA tournament. Our NET is up to 35, we have the 9th ranked SOS in the country, and the 22 ranked OOC SOS in the country. This is what I’ve been saying all along. Win 18 and we have a good shot, with an additional win in the SECT, we have a great shot. Two wins in the SECT, with one being a Quad 1 win, we are a lock!

BAMAVILLE

All-American
Jan 9, 2014
I wish we would have stuck Herb out there against Auburn with the heavy wrap on his wrist. I think we could have win that game too. Scratching out a win there and yesterday we would have put yourself in a really good spot for the tournament.
He played against Auburn... just had limited minutes

Reactions: BamaMike05

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
This was such a big day for Bama basketball and Bama athletics in general. The way they honored Wendell Hudson was just great! He has always been such a classy representative of the UA.
I am proud of Wendell and the University!

Reactions: Ldlane and seebell

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Get your gear!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.