Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. Auburn...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Dang, before auburn cut it to 5 I thought I might get to watch a whole game tonight. I was about to change the the channel and periodically check the score but we hit a trey and a deuce to regain control. I was hoping we'd get to see some nets being cut.

Auburn assured of a losing season.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I thought Auburn played hard but was woefully undermanned. I don't think we played as well as we were capable of, but well enough.

It's really great to sweep those guys. It's great to reach 20 wins.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Gary's late second half play really impacted the game. I don't know what his role will end up being in the future. He has not taken enough three point shots for me to get a feel for his outside shooting. Does anyone know if he scored much from outside in high school? I think he averaged 25 points a game his senior year.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Great win especially when we beat that bunch. It is more then a little concerning to me that we have gone ice cold from 3 point range the last several games though. As the old saying goes live by the 3 die by the 3. I hope we find the touch again headed into tournament play. Got some tougher competition coming down the barrel. Going to need to be clicking on all cylinders when we go dancing. No doubt they can do it,but we got to start knocking them down sooner rather then later.

Reactions: Con and LA BamaCarl

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Great win especially when we beat that bunch. It is more then a little concerning to me that we have gone ice cold from 3 point range the last several games though. As the old saying goes live by the 3 die by the 3. I hope we find the touch again headed into tournament play. Got some tougher competition coming down the barrel. Going to need to be clicking on all cylinders when we go dancing. No doubt they can do it,but we got to start knocking them down sooner rather then later.
I think it’s more live by the three or struggle win by the three. :)

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Auburn turnovers were huge. At one point, we had 22 points off. They really controlled the backboards. I'll have to go look and see what the numbers were.

Auburn won the boards 46-34. 23 turnovers. Bama 24 points off. Auburn never lead in the game, not a second.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.