Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL PostGame Thread - Bama vs. Cincinnati...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I’ll say this. Cincinnati’s DBs we’re legit. And we had trouble with them without Metchie’s leadership. But that’s the only positive thing I can say about them. Good riddance.
Yup.. They were determined not to let out of passing game win the ballgame with the long ball with their 3-3-5 defense, but, that allowed our run game have it's best game of the year & we still popped them with a few big pass plays as well..

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The Tide Rolled!

I low-key didn't really expect this year's team to make it this far - they lost SO MUCH from last year's team - so to have Bama playing for the NC again is just amazing. Already can't believe how stacked next year's team is going to be, we could be looking at a three-peat!

Thank you team, thank you staff. Roll Tide, Roll!

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
The Tide Rolled!

I low-key didn't really expect this year's team to make it this far - they lost SO MUCH from last year's team - so to have Bama playing for the NC again is just amazing. Already can't believe how stacked next year's team is going to be, we could be looking at a three-peat!

Wouldn’t it just be crazy if we win it all this year but not next year?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
The Tide Rolled!

You knew they'd be in the conversation, but honestly two losses would not have surprised me this year. This team needs to keep overachieving, though. Roll Tide Roll!!!

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
So proud of the team and the coaches! Another National Title game… hey CNS I WAS entertained tonight…

RTR!!

Last edited:
  • Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.