Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL PostGame Thread -Bama vs. Miami Hurricanes...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
No suprise really about the defense, based on fall camp reports.

But how good did BY look today??? Besides the TDs I was most impressed with his pre-snap adjustments and his total control/coolness.

However, what's most impressive is he's got room to grown and improve. He missed a couple of throws that would have possibly added another 75 yards to his total.
Preach it, brother.
I was very impressed with his presence, command of the offense, and maneuverability,
He looks as cool under pressure as Jalen, with close to Tue-esque throwing ability.

Windsortide

1st Team
Nov 11, 2019
Any word on Allen’s injury?
Defense as good as advertised. Pass rush is scary.
The pass interference calls are out of control. SMH

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Jess has a nice post game write-up that I just read. I agree that the o line needs to get much better, especially before Texas AM. Punting could be an issue. Hopefully it was just first game nerves for the punter. There is a lot to improve on if Bama wants to beat Florida, Ole Miss, and especially at Texas AM.. maybe UGA... BUT Bama definitely looked like the number 1 team in the nation for the first game. I was not impressed by the other ranked teams. Yes, it was the first game, so every team will improve by mid season. I just hope Bama has no more injuries. I don't want to see another year like Bama had for 2-3 seasons in a row with all the injuries, especially at linebacker. At least there is more depth now. In my opinion, we need no more injuries, but especially need to keep these guys injury free: Bryce, Evan Neal, Will Anderson, Christian Harris, and Henry ToTo, and Will Reichard. RTR!

Reactions: Rush

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Jess has a nice post game write-up that I just read. I agree that the o line needs to get much better, especially before Texas AM. Punting could be an issue. Hopefully it was just first game nerves for the punter. There is a lot to improve on if Bama wants to beat Florida, Ole Miss, and especially at Texas AM.. maybe UGA... BUT Bama definitely looked like the number 1 team in the nation for the first game. I was not impressed by the other ranked teams. Yes, it was the first game, so every team will improve by mid season. I just hope Bama has no more injuries. I don't want to see another year like Bama had for 2-3 seasons in a row with all the injuries, especially at linebacker. At least there is more depth now. In my opinion, we need no more injuries, but especially need to keep these guys injury free: Bryce, Evan Neal, Will Anderson, Christian Harris, and Henry ToTo, and Will Reichard. RTR!
You do realize aTm was up 10-3 at halftime, gave up 336 yards, and had 5 turnovers vs Kent St yesterday?

If Jess is concerned about our O-line vs aTm then I’m seriously wondering why he isn’t going nuts knowing what we are facing in two weeks. We know Grantham is going to blitz every down like he is coaching the 08 Steelers defense.