Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Postgame Thread - Bama vs. NM State...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Roll Tide! Love to see that our 4th string QB got to play. Jay must have been thrilled to see it.

I hate that might have lost some key players in a meaningless game.

paulpatt48

3rd Team
Oct 12, 2020
ROLL TIDE!!! Good to see so many get to play. Hopefully none of the injuries are serious. On to the Hogs.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Good game overall. Glad lots of players got to play. Injuries are just so frustrating and crazy, especially at RB. Roydell is out for awhile, which probably means the rest of the season. I know he is upset. I can't recall Bama having this many injuries to RB all at once. I read that Camar Wheaton had more than a torn Meniscus. Someone said he had a micro fracture. I am not sure how well our converted RB's will hold up against Arkansas and Auburn.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Roll Tide! I love getting to work on some things and getting to play a lot of guys. We need to get focused to finish strong. Next up is a tough group of Hogs.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Overall a good team performance on both sides of the ball. The OL looked marginally better, but still needs work. I think we saw the emergence of Milroe as Young's backup. Tyson is just not an SEC caliber QB.

Reactions: Al A Bama

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Good game against an inferior opponent. I've seen us struggle against teams like this and win sloppily. The improved focus was apparent...even with falling behind. I can remember Vandy scoring first on us -- a FG -- and Bama winning 66-3...Steadman Shealy was the QB. Sorry for Roydell...we are snake bit at RB.
Now, if OM can just beat A&M...it would be a perfect Saturday.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I have absolutely no inside information. Just listening to what Saban said about Earle and Williams.

Said Williams would be out for a good while. That sounds to me like whatever knee injury he has will require surgery. With only two regular season games remaining, plus the SECCG (if we get there), it sounds pretty remote that we see him again until at least the bowl, and the odds are against that. Maybe no-contact work in spring practice. But there's a good chance not until preseason next year.

Earle might be available for the bowl...maybe. Sounds unlikely he plays until then, and maybe not until spring.

I was hoping Camar Wheaton could come in to spell BRob, but if he didn't play today, I don't think it's likely he plays this year.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have absolutely no inside information. Just listening to what Saban said about Earle and Williams.

Said Williams would be out for a good while. That sounds to me like whatever knee injury he has will require surgery. With only two regular season games remaining, plus the SECCG (if we get there), it sounds pretty remote that we see him again until at least the bowl, and the odds are against that. Maybe no-contact work in spring practice. But there's a good chance not until preseason next year.

Earle might be available for the bowl...maybe. Sounds unlikely he plays until then, and maybe not until spring.

I was hoping Camar Wheaton could come in to spell BRob, but if he didn't play today, I don't think it's likely he plays this year.
I thought Wheaton was already hurt?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA

Camar is done for the year supposedly. He had a microfracture surgery on his knee.

Reactions: Padreruf

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.