Bama Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. Ole Miss...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
He's in over his head and that was more than obvious tonight. At some point in the second half it appeared Saban finally "gave up" on yelling at Golding. If he didn't know before he has to know after tonight. He has DC in over his head and unqualified to be the DC at Alabama. It looked like amateur night at the comedy club on defense.
I think I know the moment you are talking about. I actually kinda felt sorry for Golding right then. I think he'd rather have CNS yell at him that do that.

Reactions: Bamabuzzard

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I have wanted Golding to succeed and prove everyone wrong about him but I have officially changed my mind. He just isn’t getting it done. We just can’t make anymore excuses for what we are seeing.
I am getting to that point as well. Listening to Golding talk, he says all the right things, but there are no excuses for the defensive performance (or lack thereof) we saw tonight. I know CNS has been high on him, but at some point you have to produce. The talent we have on D completely outstrips the defensive results of the last two years.

I just hope it doesn't end up costing us a game this year...

Reactions: VernonTider and Con

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I have wanted Golding to succeed and prove everyone wrong about him but I have officially changed my mind. He just isn’t getting it done. We just can’t make anymore excuses for what we are seeing.
I think Saban was right in taking chances on recruiters as coordinators with Locks, Lupoi, and gold because we had an unstoppable offense and we could get them with little worry for serious poachers if they were good. But all have shown their limitations and none of them have produced a national championship formula. I think Kiffin, Sark, and Daboll have shown that a disgraced coach with great experience is better than an all star recruiter with none.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.