Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. Texas...

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
Well I said I would take one point win and be happy… I got it and I am very happy. A lot of prognosticators gave Texas no respect after today they sure have mine and should have theirs. We overcame some really bad calls but we also lost discipline and made a lot of penalties. Still won’t back off the call on fourth and inches… we were robbed. Welcome to the SEC Texas I think we may have more of these in the future….

denver

All-American
Nov 11, 2017
Its obvious that our OL and OC are a major problem still. We have talent but its just not improving with BoB

Reactions: rtr90

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
If you are a betting man, it would be an interesting bet to take UTSA against the spread next week... I figure the longhorns will be bummed out and that little San Antonio team is not a punk anymore...

Reactions: TexasBama

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
By did an excellent job staying patient and not forcing the ball down the field. O-Line needs to create more movement to get the run game going

Reactions: FaninLA

bamaclimber

3rd Team
Nov 28, 2016
Except for Bryce Young's heroics, and some real luck, Alabama should be 2-3 in its last 5 games. There are problems that have to be addressed with the offensive play calling. It's like Alabama has reverted 20 years under the current OC. Yet Saban seems to be convinced he has the right people in charge.

Reactions: JTH

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Pretty sure Saban grabbed Sark at the end of their embrace and asked “How’s your quarterback?” Of course he’s 2-0 against the tea sippers’ backup QBs - that’s Tejas, who don’t own nobody from ‘Bama no more—

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I'd give the offense a D+ relative to what they are capable of.

On defense I'd give them a C+, but with a bit of a caveat.
But we barely played a D- game today on offense especially. I'd say the defense played a C+ game
Be careful... I'm not sure you want to be thinking that much like me (I had the offense at a D- until that game saving drive, heh).

• Haha
Reactions: TideEngineer08

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.