Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. The Hogs...

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
great win on the road. We played very well on defense. Offense was hit or miss but showed they seem to be on the right track. Special teams weren’t that special. But again we won convincingly vs a quality opponent with a raucous crowd.

Side note: After this horrible show by CBS… I’m laughing that they chose the Bama vs aTm game for their special night game instead of the Bama vs Tennessee game. It serves them right to lose a ratings war after this clown show of a broadcast.
I can't stand ESPN but CBS is pure garbage. I actually appreciate Gary for his insight, but some of his over-analyzing not so much. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Rose to the occasion with a couple hiccups - don’t need to single out To'oTo'o for any (# of) misdeeds, but nobody told the Aussie punter that the American thing to do is boot a bad snap out of the end zone instead falling on it like a rugby scrum?…

Milroe will play at the next level with his legs and arm - just like predecessing Built by ‘Bama Jalen

Reactions: theballguy

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Quarters 1, 2 & 4 were good. 3rd quarter not so much. A good win on the road. I wonder if it will quiet the “Alabama doesn’t play well in true road games” crowd.
No, it won't. That's OK. He who laughs last, laughs best.

They're trying to appease the significant majority of the audience looking for anything about which to trash Alabama.

For a long time, it's been, "Alabama has trouble with a mobile QB who can pass, and has a career game against them." Well, no [kidding]. Who doesn't have trouble with that?

Now, it's trouble on the road against a good team. Which got blown up today.

We're getting better on both sides of the ball.

If not for Burnip's understandable mental error (he grew up in an entirely different Australian game), the differential would have been 5 points more -- he should have sacrificed the safety for 2 points, but instead fell on the ball for 1st and goal from the 3, which pretty quickly turned into 7 points.

I think we served notice today, injury to Young acknowledged.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Rose to the occasion with a couple hiccups - don’t need to single out To'oTo'o for any (# of) misdeeds, but nobody told the Aussie punter that the American thing to do is boot a bad snap out of the end zone instead falling on it like a rugby scrum?…

Milroe will play at the next level with his legs and arm - just like predecessing Built by ‘Bama Jalen
I bet he'll learn that lesson this week in practice.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
I can't stand ESPN but CBS is pure garbage. I actually appreciate Gary for his insight, but some of his over-analyzing not so much. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess.
It gets on my nerves when things aren’t going well and he’s droning on about something. I’m sure it’s not targeted at us, but. . . .

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Eeyores were out in full force in the 2nd half game thread. Milroe performed as well as you could hope QB 2 could. Handed a 14-0 game and went on to lead 5 TD drives including the spark Bama needed in the 3Q.

Some were saying “just run the offense.” Not that simple with Milroe. I think this could be a fun offense to watch that’s run heavy with running to pass.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.