Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. UCLA...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Is it possible to repeat this type of season. SEC regular season & champions? Ideal round matchups?

Think the stars could align like that again?
I'm going to say yes to these questions. We arguably will have the best roster next season in the SEC and a top 10 roster in the country. Wont be surprised to see some pundits rank us as high the top 5 preseason. The key will be tuning out the hype and also how quick can the new guys gel with the core of the team.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I'll give UCLA credit, i said Michigan would steam roll them they play tough defense and defend the three very well, i think b4 we played them they had given up only 13 threes all tournament and we hit 7, Michigan only hit 3 but Gonzaga is different animal

Reactions: seebell

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
I'm going to say yes to these questions. We arguably will have the best roster next season in the SEC and a top 10 roster in the country. Wont be surprised to see some pundits rank us as high the top 5 preseason. The key will be tuning out the hype and also how quick can the new guys gel with the core of the team.

It would seem that Arkansas, if that team stays together, and an embarrassed Kentucky will be our biggest competition -- IF we gel into what we're capable of becoming.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
All I will say is, we lost. Move on and continue forward. This was a great season that many did not see coming. I also questioned officiating at times..but, we did have plenty of calls go our way. If not, we don't get that many opportunities from the stripe. It is the NCAAT..anything can happen. BAMA just didn't play their best game, especially from the stripe and it bit us.
Great season, disappointing ending. It was just a bad night. We made it to a place other teams wish they would have made it to. No reason to hang their heads, but plenty or reasons to work hard and go further.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.