Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL PostGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA, NCG...

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Well this was definitely a rebuilding year, was honestly surprised we made it this far. Sucks losing to a team you just beat handily but the personnel changes due to injury finally caught up to us. Their QB didn’t deserve it but Georgia played a good game. Saban was statistically bound to lose to a good assistant at some point, happened twice this year now we can stop hearing about it.

Hats off to our team, they put up with a lot this year. Hopefully this taste of defeat will drive them to win it all next year, and our WRs and TEs actually step up and play to their potential.

RiverTide

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 31, 2019
Not going to lie, this one hurts a lot more than the losses in the past. I have been following Jameson since high school here in STL and it killed me to see him go down on such a big stage. Such an infectious competitor and leader that we needed to stay fired up

LeBron47

1st Team
Aug 30, 2007
Well look at it this way we beat UT, LSU, the Barn and beat the dogs for the SEC championship. Came up short tonight because of injuries. Let the dawgs have their day they finally have a National Title flag to hang by their first one. Kirby gets to win one over his daddy. Great year overall just one real bad night.

BamaMan84

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
We did have a lot of drop balls with our young wr's on key downs could of helped us win the game and kicking all those fg's didn't help us either.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, it was a good year BAMA, better than was expected. Hopefully this will light a fire under next year's team. And I hope those supposedly good young wide outs have learned a little something about what it takes to play at a high level. I'm out. I can't stand losing.

• Smash Keyboard
Reactions: CrimsonEyeshade

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Never expected Bama to play for the NC this year, so just getting here was awesome...

That said, there's no excuse for some of the coaching and player choices this year. A few tweaks and Bama wins it all. Seeing Owens whiff on a guy he outweighs by 50#+ is disgusting when the game is on the line.

2021 is quite the year for Saban - he got beat twice by his former assistants this year after long beating all of them.

Bama was short handed in a lot of ways in 2021 (NFL draft, injuries, etc) - but in 2022 there are no excuses. BRING IT.

RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.