Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL PostGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA, NCG...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
if y’all haven’t seen stetson the 4th’s drunk interview on good morning america . check it out. pretty funny and very on point for jawjuh

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
In hindsight I believe that what may have been the biggest injury this year was probably to Jace. His ability to provide depth along with his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. He could’ve been a weapon for us on Monday. I know the others hurt, but that one which seemed minimal at the time played large this week

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
In hindsight I believe that what may have been the biggest injury this year was probably to Jace. His ability to provide depth along with his ability to catch the ball out of the backfield. He could’ve been a weapon for us on Monday. I know the others hurt, but that one which seemed minimal at the time played large this week
No team in the country could’ve had the success Alabama had after losing as many players as Alabama did. 1 starting wideout, 2 running backs, 2 starting corners, a starting linebacker, and lost another starting receiver in the first half. The guys did an outstanding job.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
I just really wish we had jamo full strength the whole game. I am not saying 100% to 100% because we were already down key players before and during the seccg, but, it really did alter the game.
I can’t believe how wide open he was on that play.

Reactions: 92tide

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
i have a feeling that that would have happened a few more times and he would have made himself some serious bank had he not blown his knee out.
I have no doubt about that. It really took the wind out of everyone’s sails. Except the dawgs’. They were ungracious enough to comment on their good fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: The Ols and 92tide

Jay Hughes

All-SEC
Aug 28, 2008
Newnan, GA
Well, now they have tasted what it's like to be the top dawg (pun intended).

I'm not very familiar with their DC, but the vibe I get is they'll have a lot of attrition (if nothing else 5 or 6 1st rounders in the draft) so it'll be interesting to see what kind of team they'll have next year.

Even more interesting will be "how they handle success." Most teams struggle with it. It's why you rarely see a team win back to back NCs. Shoot, even with the GOAT, we struggle with it. I suspect Georgia's team AND fans will struggle with success and if next year doesn't go well (if they lose a game or two) the meltdown will be kinda fun to watch.
How are they going to lose? They play in the East. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 92tide

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Well, now they have tasted what it's like to be the top dawg (pun intended).

I'm not very familiar with their DC, but the vibe I get is they'll have a lot of attrition (if nothing else 5 or 6 1st rounders in the draft) so it'll be interesting to see what kind of team they'll have next year.

Even more interesting will be "how they handle success." Most teams struggle with it. It's why you rarely see a team win back to back NCs. Shoot, even with the GOAT, we struggle with it. I suspect Georgia's team AND fans will struggle with success and if next year doesn't go well (if they lose a game or two) the meltdown will be kinda fun to watch.
This X 1,000,000.

Reactions: Toddrn

ajs04b

Dec 6, 2016
Oregon
Sorry, I don’t post much here, enjoy the discussion. One question I have is about special teams down the road. Will Reichard kept UA in the game for a good while. How much eligibility does he have remaining?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.