Bama Game Thread: Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. UGA...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I hope jawja win out to keep making our sos look good but I wont be surprised if they lose to the gators

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US
We couldn’t stop the run tonight. Georgia has an average QB at the helm with very little experience and still hung tonight for half the game. We will get throttled by Clemson if we don’t shore up the defense and if Mac Jones goes down. Still need to improve running game IMO. But a solid win. Dylan Moses is a liability on defense Needs to be benched. Defense seems to lack coaching big time.
DE1190BA-C4C2-4BEA-8718-071525744E4A.gif

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
We couldn’t stop the run tonight. Georgia has an average QB at the helm with very little experience and still hung tonight for half the game. We will get throttled by Clemson if we don’t shore up the defense and if Mac Jones goes down. Still need to improve running game IMO. But a solid win. Dylan Moses is a liability on defense Needs to be benched. Defense seems to lack coaching big time.
Bro, you have no chill.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Before the season I half jokingly said that Mac Jones was going to have a Joe Burrow type season

Uhh it might be happening
I genuinely believed this could happen. I was trying to tell anyone who would listen this off-season that Mac was the most slept on player in the country.

I remember seeing videos of him and Bryce running passing drills in camp. Everyone was mostly excited over Young’s raw talent, but I was much more impressed with Mac’s execution. In every video, Bryce would sling the ball (beautifully I might add) without even setting his feet. Whereas Mac would drop back and set his feet just like it was a game situation. His throws were crisp, but it was the attention to detail that really sold me. That was when I knew that A) Mac would be named our starter, and B) he was due for a really special year.

Now, I never dreamed he’d put up these astronomical numbers. I thought we would move to a more conservative/run heavy offense built around Najee. I’m really glad I was wrong though, because this has been fun to watch.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Honestly, I really believed this would happen. I know it’s cheap to say in hindsight, but I was telling anyone who would listen this off-season that Mac was the most slept on player in the country.

I remember seeing some videos of him and Bryce running passing drills in camp. Everyone was oohing and ahhing over Young’s throwing ability, but I was much more impressed with Mac’s execution. In every video, Bryce would sling the ball (beautifully I might add) without even setting his feet. Whereas Mac would drop back and set his feet just like it was a game situation. His throws were crisp, but it was the attention to detail that really sold me. That was when I knew that A) Mac would be named our starter, and B) he was due for a really special year.

I never dreamed he’d put up these astronomical numbers. I thought we would move to a more conservative/run heavy offense built around Najee. I’m really glad I was wrong though, because this has been fun to watch.
You were not alone in praising Mac in the offseason. There were a few on here. It annoyed me every time I saw a post that said Bryce would be starting QB by (some said before) midseason.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
No offense to pruitt but i really hope we stomp their ugly orange butts next week !!! l absolutely cannot stand anything about them so 100 to zero would be nice
I did notice that he, Jeremy Pruitt, wore a legitimate face mask today. I just wonder if he got a $100,000 fine for Tennessee from the SEC Commissioner for the previous two weeks?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.