Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Postgame Thread - Bama vs. UGA...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Elite quarterbacks beat elite defenses, as Young reminded us Saturday. It didn’t matter that no Alabama running back surpassed 55 yards.

Little need for handoffs with Young picking apart Georgia’s secondary. Credit Alabama’s offensive line, which surrendered seven sacks against Auburn, for finding fortitude.

By halftime, Young had broken the first-half record for passing yards in an SEC Championship game. By game’s end, he’d broken the passing record and secured most valuable player honors with 421 yards passing, 40 rushing and four total touchdowns.

Next up: A trip to New York, where Young likely will receive college football’s top individual honor.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
@uafan4life

“Okay, someone needs to talk me off of this absurdly optimistic ledge...

@colbysullivan - Where ya at?”

Sorry, had to go to a stupid company Christmas party and I missed most of the 2nd half. I’m beyond flabbergasted at how well our OL performed. I actually predicted a very similar score, just with the teams reversed lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay Hughes

spidermayin

3rd Team
Dec 4, 2018
Man the crow tastes good! I predicted we would lose in a close lower scoring game, but the OL played lights out and probably the best gave this year by the OL. Bryce played out of his mind and our RBs did just enough to keep them honest.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
@uafan4life

“Okay, someone needs to talk me off of this absurdly optimistic ledge...

@colbysullivan - Where ya at?”

Sorry, had to go to a stupid company Christmas party and I missed most of the 2nd half. I’m beyond flabbergasted at how well our OP performed. I actually predicted a very similar score, just with the teams reversed lol.
I'm revoking your fan card for 12 months.

A real fan calls in sick to a "stupid" company Christmas party that interferes with a game...
:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.