Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. UGA...

CrimsonJazz

All-American
May 27, 2022

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
We've had so many great wins, and this one is right up there. I felt like this game could go either way all week and that's how it played out.

We've done all we can do. SEC title and put a stop to the UGA win streak.

Reactions: Tidelines

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Anyone else still wired at 2:35 AM DDT
I’ll be up all night.

I’m watching highlights of the SECCG right now and just watched all the postgame pressers before that.

I’ve also been watching playoff predictions.

The Final selections will be a nail biter.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I’ll be up all night.

I’m watching highlights of the SECCG right now and just watched all the postgame pressers before that.

I’ve also been watching playoff predictions.

The Final selections will be a nail biter.
I’ve already accepted the fact that we won’t make it. I simply do not trust the committee to do the right thing.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I’ve already accepted the fact that we won’t make it. I simply do not trust the committee to do the right thing.
I don't trust them either.

If we had any of the past committees I think we'd get Mich, Wash, Texas, and Bama in some order.

But this group is truly awful and lacks any FB IQ whatsoever.

If Travis had not been injured FSU would still be suspect but probably roughly on par with Wash.

But he did get injured and they are a completely different team with by far the worst SOS.

Wash and FSU both have the dirt worst Computer Metric Rankings.

Wash is overrated but they are a lock at this point.

If they put FSU in too we will have one of these phonies in the NCG vs the Mich/Texas winner.

Once again a Semi will actually be the NCG.

But I will admit I think we have a slight chance to get in if only for how much noise people who actually know what they are talking about are making that FSU should be out at #5-6.

I actually shocked at how many are saying both Texas and Bama should be in at #3-4.

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
Anyone else still wired at 2:35 AM DDT
I am still up. Reading post, watching videos, watching SEC Final for the 10th time, arguing with internet posters about the FSU/Bama 4th spot garble.....and I'm exhausted😩. But, I love it. Wait, I gotta go. Another Wolverine just posted that they DESERVE a game with FSU and not Alabama......😠😡👿😤🤬

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I had way too much moonshine and finally drifted off. Still apprehensive about making it in and still stand by my statement last night. If we get shafted, I am done with college football.

JayBama_in_PCOLA

All-American
Oct 2, 2020
Andalusia (living in Pace/Pensacola, Fl)
I don't trust them either.

If we had any of the past committees I think we'd get Mich, Wash, Texas, and Bama in some order.

But this group is truly awful and lacks any FB IQ whatsoever.

If Travis had not been injured FSU would still be suspect but probably roughly on par with Wash.

But he did get injured and they are a completely different team with by far the worst SOS.

Wash and FSU both have the dirt worst Computer Metric Rankings.

Wash is overrated but they are a lock at this point.

If they put FSU in too we will have one of these phonies in the NCG vs the Mich/Texas winner.

Once again a Semi will actually be the NCG.

But I will admit I think we have a slight chance to get in if only for how much noise people who actually know what they are talking about are making that FSU should be out at #5-6.

I actually shocked at how many are saying both Texas and Bama should be in at #3-4.
The eye test proves all the computer metrics you are talking about.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
For all who picked Alabama over Georgia, just a quick glimpse of what you missed.
View attachment 38812
Gray, I will admit to all my Crimson brothers that while I didn`t come right out and say that UGA would win, I DID think we had a hill that we most likely couldn`t climb in front of us. In that respect I can say I joined Jess . I underestimated the team and especially the staff and ESPECIALLY the GOAT, Coach Nick Saban.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I am still up. Reading post, watching videos, watching SEC Final for the 10th time, arguing with internet posters about the FSU/Bama 4th spot garble.....and I'm exhausted😩. But, I love it. Wait, I gotta go. Another Wolverine just posted that they DESERVE a game with FSU and not Alabama......😠😡👿😤🤬
There is a Michigan fan I follow on Facebook who is saying this. I guess this is the company line for them. It’s so obvious they know they’ll get trucked by Alabama and prefer hapless FSU.

Latest threads