Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama vs. ULM...

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
As I watch the replay, I noticed that ULM played a lot of 2-3 deep defense. BY needs to do a better job of recognizing that and play into what the defense gives you and not hold on to the ball for an hour and half looking for the home run ball.
Its also the plays that are called. When only 2 or 3 WR's go on fly routes and the RB is kept in to passblock. He has nobody to throw it to. MAybe he should throw it out of bounds.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Injury status on Khyree Jackson.
Saban said, "He sprained his ankle on a punt return. I think the one that Brian Branch ran back for a touchdown. I don’t think it’s significant, but when you have an ankle injury, you’ve got to go day-to-day. We’ll see how he does this week.”

On Jo Jo Earle.
“Hopefully he’ll, he’s going to start doing some dry land running and things this week. That’s a medical decision, so when he gets back I really don’t know for sure. Can’t comment on that. I’m hoping sometime soon, but I don’t know when that might be.”

On Tyler Harrell.
“Hopefully he’ll be back soon." I think the goal is to have him back by Arky. But don't think CNS knows exactly when.

• Thank You
Reactions: TideEngineer08

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.