Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. UMO...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Good effort to to come back but man, too many missed opportunities. Its the story with this team when they lose

Reactions: DocCrimson

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Screwed by the refs?

You all can thank me for the comeback. I quit watching when we were down like 20.

Still, I’m really proud they fought back. Fantastic come back on the road in a dreadful game even if we came up short.

Like I said, my spirits are not dampened in the least.
I agree. We were horrendous until the last few minutes and could (perhaps should) have won.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Screwed by the refs?

You all can thank me for the comeback. I quit watching when we were down like 20.

Still, I’m really proud they fought back. Fantastic come back on the road in a dreadful game even if we came up short.

Like I said, my spirits are not dampened in the least.
This team/program is far ahead of where it was expected to be at this point. Reminds me a bit of 2008 in FB. Hopefully they keep improving and continue to exceed expectations.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
I believe you, I was a little distracted by my kids, but when I was able to watch, there were all kinds of bumps knocking our driving players off balance with no call.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Thankfully we shouldn't drop much in the polls but we may have lost the #1 seed

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
God that hurts. We played as badly as we could have for 34 minutes, and nearly pulled it out of our butts with 6 minutes of nearly perfect basketball. The worst part is knowing that we still win that game had we not gone 12-21 from the charity stripe, and blown multiple easy shots in the paint.

I’m ecstatic though that we didn’t quit. I loved the fight, hustle and scrappiness from everyone on the floor in the final minutes. Just wish we would have played with that same energy earlier in the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.