Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. Vandy...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I paid over $2000 yesterday for four implants, three impression kits, and an implant crown. Bone graft material from cadever bone is also expensive.

You are probably looking at $4000-5500. It may be more if you are seeing a periodontist.
It's more like $8K, and, yes, I am seeing a periodontist. He's sending me back to the regular dentist for the last phase. I've indicated that I might not want that because of crown-fitting problems my wife had. I'll try to talk him into it, if I can, although that would mean changing dentists. I have a problematic crossbite, as my wife does. That's what caused her fitment problems...

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
It's more like $8K, and, yes, I am seeing a periodontist. He's sending me back to the regular dentist for the last phase. I've indicated that I might not want that because of crown-fitting problems my wife had. I'll try to talk him into it, if I can, although that would mean changing dentists. I have a problematic crossbite, as my wife does. That's what caused her fitment problems...
Yikes!!! That's pretty steep. I'd never place an implant if I charged those fees.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
That stinks Earle. Even if you have dental insurance, it can still cost a fortune.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.