Bama Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama @ Auburn, 6:00 PM CST, ESPN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Not feeling optimistic. But hopeful. I hate Pearl. So I hope we stomp them by 20. We will need Petty, Reese and Shackelford to all be “on” tonight.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
As in another thread, I think we can win tonight despite the odds. The women swept, the managers swept them, and oh how sweet it would be for the men to follow suit and break the winning streak! RTR

Reactions: beatthemtigers

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Not feeling optimistic. But hopeful. I hate Pearl. So I hope we stomp them by 20. We will need Petty, Reese and Shackelford to all be “on” tonight.
Agree, we need them to be what they have been all season along with Kira, but what we need to win though is Davis, Beetle and/or Forbes to contribute. It doesn't have be any of them going off, but we need solid rebounds and points. If we can get 20 and 10 out of those guys, we've got a chance. We also need to play much better defense than we have been the last few games..

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Agree, we need them to be what they have been all season along with Kira, but what we need to win though is Davis, Beetle and/or Forbes to contribute. It doesn't have be any of them going off, but we need solid rebounds and points. If we can get 20 and 10 out of those guys, we've got a chance. We also need to play much better defense than we have been the last few games..
And not only cut down on the turnovers, but win that battle as well. Last game we won it 15-21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.