Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD - Bama @ LSU, 6:00 PM CDT, Nov. 5, ESPN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Considering there are roughly 6,840 minutes of broadcast on an ESPN game broadcast, and considering it take approximately 2.18 seconds to say "Alabama lost to utk", that means the maximum it could realistically be estimated to happen if they only mentioned it would be 3,137 times.

So obviously the over / under would have to be somewhere around 4k. :)
Yeah, but they could record it and play it back at double speed, doubling the max number of times they could squeeze it in. If I have to hear it, I prefer it in a chipmunk voice.

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
Flipping back an forth this morning between Game Day and SEC Nation. Even with Tebow, whom I severely dislike, SEC Nation is so much better than Game Day. An Tebow can shove that purple jacket…. well never mind. Roll Tide Roll!!!

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Good morning and Roll Tide! I just sat in horrid 2 hours of traffic. All I wanted to do is try a donut place in Marietta (Tip Top). FYI, the donuts were delicious. I don't know what the hell is going on over here but traffic just flat out sucked.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Good morning and Roll Tide! I just sat in horrid 2 hours of traffic. All I wanted to do is try a donut place in Marietta (Tip Top). FYI, the donuts were delicious. I don't know what the hell is going on over here but traffic just flat out sucked.
Welcome to Atlanta. Oh , wait you live here🤣

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Have you ever tried Revolution Donuts on Edgewood Ave?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Just saw a sit down with Bryce Young on Gameday. Still, a very impressive young man. Some thoughts on the show. Georgia and Bama have little chance today. LSU needs to hold off Bama to keep their title hopes alive. Hooker is the Heisman winner and Tennessee is the greatest program of all time.🤦🏻‍♂️.

Last edited:

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Last game message to CFB was: (in nerdy voice) "Oh guys, we are not, uh, dead yet (pushes glass from the edge of the nose back to squarely on face) so, hi there."

This game message to CFB needs to be: "Boys, WE AIN'T DEAD.!!"

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Bama Big in Baton Rouge, mark it down! Everyone talks about how hard it is to play in Baton Rouge, No one mentions Alabama is 34-9 all time in Red Stick. That’s right, the series has been played since 1895, and LSU doesn’t have double digit wins against one of its bigger rivals at home.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I have a hard time getting a feel for this game. LSU is playing at home, they've played well lately, and they have a competent coach for the first time in 15 years. Bama is terrible on the road and has a myriad of issues that I don't think an off week will fix.

But Bama is more talented with a much better QB and LSU runs a pretty basic offense. They're pretty much like TAMU with Kellen Mond. Not a scary prospect.

If Bama plays its B game it will win.
If the game ends up being as should or could be...Bama will be ok. I miss knowing in my 'knower' that this one will go in the win column. But it is big boy football..and past time for anxiety.

editder

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2017
Just saw a sit down with Bryce Young on Gameday. Still, a very impressive young man. Some thoughts on the show. Georgia and Bama have little chance today. LSU needs to hold off Bama to keep their title hopes alive. Hooker is the Heisman winner and Tennessee is the greatest program of all time.🤦🏻‍♂️.
Yep, you definitely watched the same show I did.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Yep, you definitely watched the same show I did.
You know, I think they are playing to a new audience . Tennessee has been underserved in the college football world because they have sucked the last 15 years. They already have the Alabama and Georgia Audience , adding Nashville , an up and coming city is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.