Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Pregame Thread - Bama @ Mississippi State, 6:00 CDT, 10/16, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Last edited by a moderator:

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Roll Tide! I hope Bama players and coaches come prepared. I'd like to win by double digits, but at this rate, a 1 point win will do! If the team is not mentally ready, it could be a long night. I have heard from Coach Saban on his radio show that he thinks the team is responding well, but have also heard otherwise on another message board. Guess I will need to get my Tums ready. Hopefully, the team will be ready!

I think this game defines the season for Bama. Win, and we win out and play UGA in Atlanta. Lose, and there will be at least another loss or two during the season due to the team mentality because some players will know that the playoffs are out of the question with 2 losses. (just my opinion). RTR!

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Chris Doering and his SEC this morning sidekick seem to think this is going to be a tight one. I sure am hoping not.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Chris Doering and his SEC this morning sidekick seem to think this is going to be a tight one. I sure am hoping not.
He picked Ole Miss to upset Alabama. I assume he did a 180 last week and picked Bama to win big.
This Bama team hasn’t shown the ability to play well on the road yet. If they improve from last week it won’t be close. IF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.