Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Pregame Thread - Bama @ Mississippi State, 6:00 CDT, 10/16, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Now we see what this team is made of...and whether they can up both the intensity and the execution for the entire game. I'm not expecting miracles...but I am expecting a different team that we saw last week. This is what I love about CFB -- seeing teams develop and grow in so many ways. RTR.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Roll Tide. These are the weeks I usually step away from watching a lot of CFB! Alabama losing is such a big deal , it gets played and replayed ad nauseam! Can’t wait until this game is over and a more focused Bama team smashes the Cowbells!

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Roll Tide. These are the weeks I usually step away from watching a lot of CFB! Alabama losing is such a big deal , it gets played and replayed ad nauseam! Can’t wait until this game is over and a more focused Bama team smashes the Cowbells!
I’ll watch CFB plenty today but I’ve stayed away from any and all sports media this week, with the exception of a Josh Pate clip, because unlike others, he’s not overreacting to the loss. Also, I’m sure the UGA love fest is nauseating.

Reactions: Rush
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.