Bama Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama @ Ole Miss, 7:30 CST, SEC Network...

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'm back to not knowing which version of this team is going to show up. I do feel there are no more tomorrow's for our NCAAT chances with a loss tonight. Having said all that, I'm cautiously optimistic about our chances to steal a road game - which would set up an even bigger road game in Starkvegas. RTR!

Reactions: BamaMike05

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Debating over whether to watch or not...
I don’t think it should ever be a debate if you have the opportunity. I would be watching if we were 0-26 right now. That’s how I feel your team should be supported. That’s just me though. This team does play hard. I think they got a little lazy at the end of the game Wed, but they play hard and deserve to be supported. JMO

• Love
Reactions: cuda.1973 and Bazza

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
I don’t think it should ever be a debate if you have the opportunity. I would be watching if we were 0-26 right now. That’s how I feel your team should be supported. That’s just me though. This team does play hard. I think they got a little lazy at the end of the game Wed, but they play hard and deserve to be supported. JMO
My watching or not will have zero impact on the results. I have watched all season and just don't know if I can stomach another loss, via turnovers, not scoring for 6 minutes at a time, or dribbling the ball off our feet out of bounds. Of course I desperately hope we win! (btw - of course I'll be watching)

Reactions: BamaMike05

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
Play got sloppy in the last game, but CNO has already tried to bench for lack of effort / focus / energy previously. It didn’t work and depth really limits options at this point. Just gonna have to play the hand that was dealt. However, I will say that this coaching staff seems to be getting much more effort out of the players than we would have seen in the past. Hoping for better results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.