Bama Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama v. TAMU, 6:00 PM CST, SEC Network...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
All games the rest of the way will be big, but we have to win the games we should to hold pace on the bubble. Can't lose to a bad team at home.

Hopefully the team is still riding high after that emotional win against LSU. Roll Tide!

Reactions: Go Bama

Imdone

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 18, 2019
Keys to our team are simple. If we control the tempo and hit the three we can beat anybody. If not we struggle.
But controlling the tempo requires rebounding and hitting the three is an unknown for any team. Changes from night to night and can't be predicted.
We're very lucky indeed that Jones is back because, as Earle wrote, he does play like a 6'8 to 6'9 guy on defense and rebounding. I know we'll have the effort. It will ultimately come down to execution and production. That being said I believe in our players and our coach and I think they'll get it done.
RTR!

Reactions: NationalTitles18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.