Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Clemson, Round Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Pretty excited about the game. Hoping that we will see a whole different play calling selection to help our young QB out and also use our weapons on offense.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Just hope that Jalen can get the ball down field at least moderately effectively. I think we`ll need to be able to do that. I think Clemson will load the box.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Here's to Jalen having his best game and a LOT of 3-and-outs for Clemson! Our guys are focused with a job to do and they are going to get it done. Several people are going to have new avatars tomorrow. This defense is better than last year.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
Can someone remind me why they call it "Auburn with a Lake"? I am sure at one time I knew the answer to this...

Roll Tide! Bring home #17 tonight Boys!
The late Southern columnist and humorist Lewis Grizzard once remarked that Clemson was just Auburn with a lake.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Roll Tide!!! This is going to be a LONG day.

I'm so hyped up.....woke up ready to run through a wall. I want us to just THRASH Clemson and hear the media have to begrudgingly acknowledge our Dynasty of Dominance.

It would be FIVE Undisputed Unanimous National Championships in 8 seasons. This will never happen again. The Hate will be palpable. I Love us being hated.

bamaltc

Scout Team
Dec 8, 2010
Florence, AL
From early fan sightings, Clemson fans are outnumbering Bama fans in the Tampa area. I sure hope it's not too one sided. Sure wish I could have gone to do my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.