Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Clemson, Round Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Took today and tomorrow off. I usually go to bed around 9 PM and get up at 3 AM to get ready for work. Might have to take a nap later. Looking for great things from Bama tonight! RTR

BamaSully

1st Team
Oct 13, 1999
Jackson, TN
Roll Tide!

Sitting in a waiting room waiting for my mother to recover from shoulder replacement surgery. We are an hour-and-a-half from home. Came here this morning knowing I might be travelling home during the game. Doctor just came out and said the surgery is already over and all went well. We should be home before kickoff. What a day!

I predict a slightly lower score than last year. I still think we win, but not in a shootout. This time we establish the run and play a little bit of keepaway. I believe DeShaun Watson will still make some big plays against us, but not quite like last year. I am thinking he will have about 200-250 yards passing and 30-40 on the ground. With Gallman getting about 50 yards, they will have just over 300 yards and about 20-23 points.

30-23 Bama

Roll Tide

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country
ROLL TIDE. It's a beautiful day in Florida. Getting my white russian materials ready for the game. Might play a round this afternoon to pass the time. Also, congrads to Justin Thomas for his win at the SBS Classic. Get ready aubarn with a lake. Your gonna get punched in the mouth.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Finally it's here! Can you believe it guys, 14-0 and back in the National Championship?

Breathe in deep and enjoy this incredible run. I hope everyone has a great day at or watching the game.

I'm able to get off my shift an hour early, so I'll be at our installation USO to see the game (at 5:30am Tuesday).

Just want to see a clean game, injury free, and a Bama win of course :)

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
So whos on game day today. I saw it was on at 2 pm eastern but cant find out whos the special guest? Or is the format changed since it only one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.