Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Pregame Thread - Bama vs. Hogs, 11/20, 2:30 CST, CBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
I know people like the primetime game at night because it's usually a big game but there's nothing like ttown on a bright sunny fall day. What is a little disappointing today is the backend of a good TV trifecta is weak. Got sparty and the bucknuts at noon, sure would like to see our old buddy MEL get a big win today, then the pachyderms and piggies midday, but nothing really good tonight, okie state at Texas tech? Yikes.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I know people like the primetime game at night because it's usually a big game but there's nothing like ttown on a bright sunny fall day. What is a little disappointing today is the backend of a good TV trifecta is weak. Got sparty and the bucknuts at noon, sure would like to see our old buddy MEL get a big win today, then the pachyderms and piggies midday, but nothing really good tonight, okie state at Texas tech? Yikes.
Maybe Oregon-Utah.

MAYBE.

RTR!!

Reactions: FaninLA

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
We have the Barn next week. They play S. Carolina at 6 pm c. I want to get a good look at Finley.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Goooooooood Gameday Morning Y'all!

A balmy 27 up here right now...

As others on here have said, definitely prefer a 7pm ET kickoff, but certainly not complaining.

Still shaking my head at how thin a formerly crowded RB room has gotten.

And fully expecting the Piggies to give our guys their best shot...

Wishing y'all a fabulous gameday!

And Rolllllllllll Tide!!

Reactions: TexasBama

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
Gonna have to listen to Eli and JPW for the first quarter-plus in the car going up to Santa Fe, then track the game on my apple watch during a dress rehearsal for the Messiah. Hoping the boys open up an early advantage so I don't stress out during Mr. Handel's glorious oratorio.

A big win with no further injuries, please.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Gonna have to listen to Eli and JPW for the first quarter-plus in the car going up to Santa Fe, then track the game on my apple watch during a dress rehearsal for the Messiah. Hoping the boys open up an early advantage so I don't stress out during Mr. Handel's glorious oratorio.

A big win with no further injuries, please.
Hopefully there will be an extra reason to sing when it gets to the Chorus

Reactions: Rush and Tide Rev

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Some interesting numbers on Arkansas

They are only allowing 31% on 3rd down conversions when on D, which is the best in the conference

They have the second fewest turnovers in the NCAA at seven--only California has fewer at six

I expect a physical game against a team that is solid on fundamentals however I think in the end we win by 14-17 points.

Reactions: BamaNation
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.