Bama Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. Hogs, ESPN 11:00 AM CST...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Coach Saban on SEC network- We have a chance to win 10 SEC games, I don’t think that has ever been done.-

I see coach has found a way to motivate the team, history! If we win this week , I would put this regular season over LSU’s 2019 because all conference! Greatest regular season in history!

I think the piggies will be motivated this week, Coach Pittman has done an outstanding job! I hope we can pull away early and get the subs in . I have an every feeling about the game , but the same every game this year!
i am sure this one will turn out similar !

Reactions: Go Bama

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
About game time and we will win the game I don't think we will blow them completely out. I could see us starting slow and end up winning like 35-14 or something similar. This game does have a different feel to it then the last two at least to me . It's one of those games let's play it and get it over while avoiding injuries and start getting ready for the Gators.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I think the coaches and the team give Mac a chance for abother Heisman type performance. Its over by half BIG.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Urban Meyer on fox big noon kickoff- Devonta Smith is the best player in college football

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I like that we get to play this game. Winning ten SEC games is tough.

I was talking to a UTK fan this week. He was crying about how tough UT's schedule has been and it's unfair how Alabama doesn't play anybody. It didn't take long to put him in his place by pointing out exactly who Bama has beaten.

This could be a tough game, but I love our chances.

RTR

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: Bazza

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
I like that we get to play this game. Winning ten SEC games is tough.

I was talking to a UTK fan this week. He was crying about how tough UT's schedule has been and it's unfair how Alabama doesn't play anybody. It didn't take long to put him in his place by pointing out exactly who Bama has beaten.

This could be a tough game, but I love our chances.

RTR
I think it doesn't seem like we "play anybody" this year because we've beaten everyone we play so badly. Just my opinion, though. Everybody's schedule is harder than the other guy's.

• Heart
Reactions: Go Bama
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.