Bama Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. Ohio State, ESPN 7:00 CST, Jan. 11th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
RTR! The team has no new covid issues and testing is done, according to an insider (who is 99 percent accurate) on another board. They leave tonight for Miami. I wonder if Tua will be able to visit or allowed to visit the players at some point?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Gonna be a long weekend, but at least we have the NFL playoffs to pass the time.

Roll Tide!
Go Bucks!
Yep, long weekend. I wish the game was tomorrow for several reasons. I have started re-watching some games again. I started re-watching the UGA game last night. I just put 2 and 2 together that Jalyn Waddle got injured Oct 24, which is the same day Ohio State had their first game. RTR

Reactions: Rush and B1GTide

J0eW

1st Team
Jul 18, 2020
I hope Waddle can play and be effective. If he is and does, OSU will have to choose their poison, the middle will open up, and Najee will roam free.

If not, the team will still find a way. This group has unity and cohesion.

RTR

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
A thought: CNS has proven more times than not that he can get a team ready for this kind of game.

Day's success at having his team ready this year has been spotty, at best. CNS, more or less, has Bama ready every game.

Day had his team ready for Clemson (which is why the media is so hot for them right now) but can they even come close to replicating that kind of intensity and success against Bama Monday night?

CNS>CRD

Reactions: Con
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.