Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Ole Miss, 2:30 CDT, Oct. 2, CBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I just watched 20 seconds of a 2 minute clip of Timmy Tebow practically on verge of tears "calling out" Stephen A Smith's Alabama bias. Of the 20-25 seconds that I could bear, Tebow thinks we are going to lose.
unfortunately , I think Tebow may have early symptoms of CTE. I’m not in the medical profession, but , to see the awkward pauses, the frustration on his face as he searches for words. I’ve seen it before, It‘s just not natural.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Watching SEC nation for the first time in several years and I have two very mature observations. Tim Tebow's haircut makes him look like a doofus and Laura Rutledge has some great legs. Roll Tide y'all.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Soooo many prognosticators are picking Ole Miss in this game, I don t get it. I think they want to be on the ‘I told you so’ bus if a team finally beats Bama! BTW, Brady Quinn said it won’t be close, Bama big!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
What defense? , and who plays. I see a lot of 3-3-5 and 3-2-6 today ,moving
WA to a DE spot. I don’t think we see a lot of Drew Sanders today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.