Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Pregame Thread - Bama vs. UGA, Monday, January 10, 7:00 PM, ESPN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Morning Everyone!!

Tonight's Game could be a Special One...

This Team was absolutely NOT 'Supposed to be here'.

I guess after the National success we have had the last 13 seasons it might be easy to say that anything after the SECCG has been 'Playing with House Money' and we should not feel bad however tonight might go.

But we aren't just any regular type of fans.... we are ALABAMA fans.

And THIS Team isn't just any regular type of team.

They have been Doubted and Disrespected and Punched in the Mouth and been against the Ropes time and time again and they ALWAYS Fight Back until the Clock reads 0:00.

They are one of the Scrappiest Alabama Teams I have Ever Seen.

So....

Why not just go Back-to-Back for the 1st time in the CFBP Era?

Why not Win a 7th National Championship in 13 Seasons?

Why not Snatch UGA's Soul out of their Bodies and Snuff it out...AGAIN?

Let's Win The Whole Damn Thing because that's what...

1641824011273.jpeg

Roll Tide!!!!!!

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
The butterflies are creeping in. I begrudgingly give Georgia a lot of credit. They are more than good enough to win the game, especially considering our weak points. But I believe in our team. I believe they've forged an iron will over the last 6 weeks. Something clicked in that Auburn game.

I just hope no one else is injured, and that Hulu gets its act together. Too much buffering over the weekend.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
does anyone have thoughts about Nick taking some chances tonight? Onside kick? Unorthodox playcalling early in the game? He seems to be ultra loose. Something in my gut tells me he’s going to have fun tonight. Not mad hatter fun, but……

Reactions: GboyBama

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
does anyone have thoughts about Nick taking some chances tonight? Onside kick? Unorthodox playcalling early in the game? He seems to be ultra loose. Something in my gut tells me he’s going to have fun tonight. Not mad hatter fun, but……
Depends if we get behind or not. If things aren't working too well then yes, he will try something. I'm more inclined to think Kirby will try some trickery, maybe a flea flicker or fake FG.

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I doubt it unless he saw something on film, and Georgia is pretty sound fundamentally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.