Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD: Bama vs. UGA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Re: OFFICIAL PREGAME THEAD: Bama vs. UGA...

My company would have saved money letting people off today. More talking about the game instead of working. 😁

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004

Hoping Jalen has a career night and the Tide rolls over the Dawgs in a complete beatdown. RTR!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I shamelessly stole this off Facebook from a friend of a friend:

****Hey a friend of mine has two tickets for the 2018 Championship Bowl, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each, comes with ride to and from airport, lunch dinner and $400.00 bar tab and back stage pass to the winners locker room. But he didn't realize in Sept, when he bought them, that it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Paul's Church, in Opelika at 3pm. The brides name is Ashley, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, she's a good cook and loves to fish, hunt and clean.....She'll be the one in the white dress.

Serious inquiries only. :D

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA

Chris Fowler said something two years ago at the end of the game that still gets me excited every time I hear it when re-watching the game. I'd love to hear him say it again tonight. Here's what he said: "Alabama back on top, of the college football world!"

Roll Tide everyone!

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia

I shamelessly stole this off Facebook from a friend of a friend:

****Hey a friend of mine has two tickets for the 2018 Championship Bowl, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each, comes with ride to and from airport, lunch dinner and $400.00 bar tab and back stage pass to the winners locker room. But he didn't realize in Sept, when he bought them, that it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...

It's at St Paul's Church, in Opelika at 3pm. The brides name is Ashley, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, she's a good cook and loves to fish, hunt and clean.....She'll be the one in the white dress.

Serious inquiries only. :D
Opelika? Ain't that Barner country? Pass. :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

RTR! This week has seemed longer than the weeks leading up to the Sugar Bowl. I am so ready for this game.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Good luck staying productive today, folks.

RTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a deadline for the end of the day today. I told my team we will be done at 6pm or they are all fired. My boss seems to think I don’t have the authority to fire him.

Roll Tide.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

I have a deadline for the end of the day today. I told my team we will be done at 6pm or they are all fired. My boss seems to think I don’t have the authority to fire him.

Roll Tide.
Haha. Sounds like my husband. My husband told his employees that they need to make sure to have everything ready and finished so they can close the branch on time and get out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.