Bama Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. UT, 12:00 PM CDT - CANCELED!

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Next up on the chopping block, the XFL. They won't recover from cancelling the remainder of the season. So for the second year in a row, a spring football league will be one and done

Reactions: Ldlane

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
If we elect to have the Spring Game, we could all do like the 'AINTS' (SAINTS) when fans used to attend their games with paper bags over their heads...

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Kansas withdrew from the tourney so I’m sure that won’t be happening either

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
One bracket to rule them all
View attachment 6488
I had to unfollow an older lady, AU fan, on Facebook. She thought AU was robbed. As the dialog went on, it was obvious she didn't realize there was a regular season champ and a tournament champ, and the only thing the tourny champ got was a trophy and the NCAA auto bid. She thought the tournament should be played sometime in the future, even though it would be a different team, so I ended up unfollowing her, although we have a relationship going back decades. Nobody can whine like AU fans...

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I had to unfollow an older lady, AU fan, on Facebook. She thought AU was robbed. As the dialog went on, it was obvious she didn't realize there was a regular season champ and a tournament champ, and the only thing the tourny champ got was a trophy and the NCAA auto bid. She thought the tournament should be played sometime in the future, even though it would be a different team, so I ended up unfollowing her, although we have a relationship going back decades. Nobody can whine like AU fans...
I friend just posted on FB with a photo of Toomer's Corner with all of the TP. The caption was something about the shortage. I replied and asked if this meant that Auburn was claiming to go undefeated in the NCAA tournament now.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Next up on the chopping block, the XFL. They won't recover from cancelling the remainder of the season. So for the second year in a row, a spring football league will be one and done
I would not be so sure about that. Vince is very stubborn with the NXL. He is not going to allow something like a virus kill his dream. My guess is XFL will probably get a S2 but after that...???

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.