Oh Cuomo

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Wasn't so much a pro-republican post. I know you kids on both sides love to tout your party being the bestt And all that crap here, and that's fine. I can seldom point to any member of either political party I see in the news and think, "wow, they must be proud." (Cue the "yeah, but we're the less crappy party" lines).

Two buddies lost 7 of 8 grandparents due to his nursing home polices. I felt that was the way bigger story than the SH stuff. That's my primary reason for posting. It's just that no one thought THAT was a big deal apparently.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I don’t see Andrew Cuomo going quietly into the night.

He should. I don’t think he will.

He’ll end up out of office, but I don’t think the process will be quick or graceful.
The polls in NY still show a surprising level of support for his retaining his position. If he somehow does, what does it take? One thing for sure. If he does remain in office, the " me too " movement is toast.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Wasn't so much a pro-republican post. I know you kids on both sides love to tout your party being the bestt And all that crap here, and that's fine. I can seldom point to any member of either political party I see in the news and think, "wow, they must be proud." (Cue the "yeah, but we're the less crappy party" lines).

Two buddies lost 7 of 8 grandparents due to his nursing home polices. I felt that was the way bigger story than the SH stuff. That's my primary reason for posting. It's just that no one thought THAT was a big deal apparently.
What`s the big deal? Old folks ain`t a PC cause. I think the guy`s a slime ball and ought to be run out of office on a rail. That`s in addition to having a little " up close and personal time " with somebody`s husband. Having said that, you can`t even compliment a woman without concerns these days. By the way, I was being as sarcastic as I can be regarding the statement on old folks.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
What`s the big deal? Old folks ain`t a PC cause. I think the guy`s a slime ball and ought to be run out of office on a rail. That`s in addition to having a little " up close and personal time " with somebody`s husband. Having said that, you can`t even compliment a woman without concerns these days. By the way, I was being as sarcastic as I can be regarding the statement on old folks.
i mean, why do they get so angry when you tell them that they should smile more

• Haha
Reactions: Bazza

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
One thing has become clear over time - the democrats at least try to run people like this out of their party. The GOP promotes people like this in their party. The GOP wears accusations of corruption and sexual misconduct like they were badges of honor.
Seriously, it took this long to run Coumo out? Geez...................

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The Onion.......

Cuomo Increasingly Desperate To Shift Focus Back Onto Nursing Home Deaths
“Of course, I appreciate the concern about these women’s allegations, but let’s not forget that I made a concerted effort to cover up the deaths of 9,250 seniors who died because of my negligence—that’s really what we should be talking about, right?” said a visibly panicked Cuomo, who proceeded to deflect several reporter’s questions by cuing up a slideshow featuring pictures of the doctored documents and his rescinded statewide order demanding nursing homes accept elderly patients carrying the coronavirus or else face legal consequences.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.