Ok everyone, list your high school...

AdamMc2003

1st Team
Dec 14, 2005
Colbert Heights High School(in Tuscumbia, actually a county school) c/o '03, yes I know, an old one :biggrin:

terrible at sports, but getting better at football(finished 10-2 last year)...

bamaguyindenver

Sep 16, 2007
Hale County High, Moundville Alabama...BUT I live in Arvada Co now, and I coach at Arvada High School...Go Bulldogs...The head Coach here played for the Broncos and the Dolphins, our DC was a 4 time all pro and two time Super Bowl Champ, who played 14 years with the Broncos, our D-Line coach played for the Patriots, Bears, Texans, our O-Line coach was an all MWC player at the University of Wyoming, I coach lb/rb and call the defense on JV. It is a heck of a learning experience working with these guys, I think I have learned more about football the last 6 weeks than I have my whole life and I am 36...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
My 10th Grade year was at Sidney Lanier. Johnny Davis was a Sr and then went on to play fullback for UA. He was a terrific athlete and a very nice guy.

Montgomery did a major rezoning that summer and I went to and graduated from G.W. Carver. Former Bama player Byron Braggs was in my class ('76). I have a print of The Goal Line Stand in my office and Byron is in the picture. Well, his leg and foot are in the picture, the rest of him was on the bottom of the pile!

I've been a Prattville fan since 1980 when I started going to their games with the girl I later married. Both of my kids graduated from PHS and are now students at the Capstone. We have enjoyed watching all our former Lions play for the Tide. Roll Tide and Go Lions!!!

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
Great thread. Finally got around to posting on it.
Handley High School Roanoke, Alabama. Class of 1975
Son is a football player. Daughter is a cheerleader.

R

rolltidescott

Fultondale High School - Class of '77.

Now live in Lexington, AL - GO BEARS!

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
i know its late . but my school is Trinity Presbyterian in Montgomery from 78-85. i moved to LA and played QB/DE at Calvary Christian and Won 3 straight state titles in FB and BB. but i still pull for the wildcats. love the title in 03 and keep beating the eagles from Montgomery Acd. :BigA:

FastChop

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 9, 2008
Straughn High School Tigers (Way down in Covington County, Alabama).
Watch out for big Caleb Cochran this coming year at DE...He could be wearing Crimson in 2010...ROLL TIDE...

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
T.R. Miller High School, Class of '91, got the big 10-year reunion this year. Oh yeah, one more thing, Miller High is in Brewton, AL. not East Brewton. Ha! Ha! All the people familiar with the Brewton area and the T.R. Miller/W.S. Neal rivalry know what I'm talking about!

Anyway, Go Big Red! and Stomp'em Tigers!

------------------
I BLEED CRIMSON!
Same here. Class of '78

Go Big Red

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.