Game Thread: Ole Miss @ MSU

DawgAlum2054

1st Team
Dec 20, 2018
Am I looking this up correctly? If Lane wins this game then it ties as the most wins in the regular season that Ole Miss has ever had. Ole Miss only had one season of 10 wins during the regular season in the history of the program and that was in 2015.

Edit the above. It does not appear Ole Miss has ever had a 10 win season in the regular season. 2015 was only 9 wins

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Am I looking this up correctly? If Lane wins this game then it ties as the most wins in the regular season that Ole Miss has ever had. Ole Miss only had one season of 10 wins during the regular season in the history of the program and that was in 2015.
I mean that sucks but that’s nothing compared to the fact that Alabama hasn’t been winning by enough points this year *starts pouting* blue font.

Reactions: DawgAlum2054

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Back when they were winning NCs, in the 1950s, seasons were 10 games long. I don’t think any of their NC seasons were undefeated years.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Edit the above. It does not appear Ole Miss has ever had a 10 win season in the regular season. 2015 was only 9 wins
After integration, Ole Miss really fell into the abyss. By the time regular seasons went to 11 games in the 70s, they were in the toilet. And frankly, they stayed there until Billy Brewer cheated up a storm and they had a few good years in the early 90s. Like Liberty Bowl years.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I mean, how crazy is that? We were just talking the other day about how Bama has had 42 10-win seasons...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.